|Graduates from Around the World:
The Certified Staging Professionals logo is recognized internationally, including the USA, Canada (Canadian Certified Staging Professionals) and Australia (Australia Certified Staging Professionals) by real estate professionals and home sellers. Home stagers from other countries travel to attend the CSP intensive home staging course and take the certification back to their country.The MOST comprehensive staging course in the industry:
Although home staging is an non-regulated industry, CSP has a registered certification mark for successful completions of the following standards:
- Successful completion of 2 day in-classroom instruction,
- 1 day hands-on field experience,
- 75%+ or higher grade on exams (including practical assessment).
In addition the CSP training continues after the certification portion of the program to include:
- 4 weeks of home study business start up–By downloading the workbooks found in the password protected CSP Business Resource Centre, and completing the assigned tasks in Module 1 and 2, home stagers are encouraged to complete the step-by-step tasks to have their business up and running in 4 weeks. (Note: some stagers may take longer to complete this portion of the program; working at their own pace, within the confinements of their own schedule)
- 6 weeks (12 -1hr sessions) Marketing Advantage Camp– Students receive marketing & business guidance from a LIVE Marketing Coach through this six consecutive week marketing camp. Students register for a live webinar (coaching is online, student only needs a computer with speakers to attend!) as they are taught marketing strategies to help them attract clients.
Investment of the CSP®Home Staging Course: $2,299AUD
The CSP® Staging Standard Foundation Program:
This is an advanced 3-day Training Course that teaches the CSP® exclusive step-by step home staging business system, giving you the ‘how to’ knowledge necessary for operating a successful staging business.
Within these three days we teach you:
- How to target market
- How to develop a business model specialized to your needs and goals
- The practical ‘nuts and bolts’ information
- Administrative and management policies
- The unique CSP® 8-7-6-5 approach to great room design
- Color mapping and its application to outside and inside
- Inventory Management and Control
- PLUS much more!
You will have hands on experience staging a property that is either on the market or going on the market for sale. Your skills will be honed live.
When you make the decision to attend and participate in the CSP program you will receive an EXCLUSIVE BONUS: The exclusive “Success of Marketing Action Manual”.
Our goal is to not only give you an easy, step-by-step system that you can use immediately, but to offer as much support as possible along the way.