Earn the CSP Designation (16 credits) OR Take the Equivalency Exam
$75 non-refundable, must achieve 75% or higher to progress to step two
Complete application for International Masters Designation.
Successful applicants must meet the following requirements:
CSP International Masters:
- Proof of 2 years experience in a staging business
- 3 professional references
- 5 client testimonials
- Submit professional portfolio with 10 staging projects
- Sign Code of Ethics
- Proof of 28 CSP International approved CE credits
- $225 non-refundable processing fee includes one year membership
- International recognition of achievement
- Have the license to display CSP International Masters of Real Estate Staging logo on all marketing material
- Are listed in the Masters of Real Estate Staging Directory
- Have CSP International Membership privileges including; Exclusive Marketing Advantages, such as the award winning Staging Magazine, Preferred Pricing Partnership programs, and more!
Note: This is a large file and could take up to 3 minutes to download for slower connections.
Decorating/Staging Focus™ Courses
Buy Webinars Now
Hello Duncan and Christine, Just to let you know that attending the course as an alumni was interesting and informative. It was a real treat to sit back and listen (okay Duncan – not always listening after conducting a few consultations and showcasings. Thank you for the opportunity to sit back and absorb more …
Several weeks ago I had the pleasure of being a trainee in CSP’s intensive three-day staging training workshop with Nairn Friemann in New York City. Being an interior designer for 37 years, and practicing in both the residential and commercial areas, it is usually me who plays “teacher” rather than student. I must confess that …
I am new to the Home Staging business. I had originally taken another Home Staging course and received their certification. However, my experience was very disappointing; my interaction with their staff was unsatisfactory, I was unable to communicate directly with a trainer and the course was limited. Follow-up and mentorship was non-existent. I really felt …
Last year I enrolled in a staging program which was very widely advertised and cost a little less than the CSP 3 Day Course. You know that saying “You get what you pay for” ? Well I graduated from that program still feeling that I needed more information – in fact, a lot more, actually. …